1) Summarize the main plot and or story the movie, film or documentary. What is it trying to portray?
2) Is the message clear, or misleading?
3) How does the plot and or message of the movie/film/documentary, etc. relates to Sociology?
4) Identify Sociological Concepts clearly presented in the movie/film/documentary.
5) Analyze the movie/film/documentary content by using the perspective/s you believe are most suited to explain the purpose of the movie/film/documentary. Be very specific and precise in your analysis.
6) What Sociological Implications does the movie/film/documentary offer?
7) Does the movie film or documentary have any policy implications?
8) Would you recommend this movie, film? OR documentary to another Sociologist?
Movie is: The Pursuit of Happiness